Join Us Online
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are not meeting in person to worship. Although we need to keep everyone safe by observing physical distancing we believe that staying socially connected is important and so you can join us online for our services through one of the following options
- Option 1 – YouTube Live (8am and 10am) [Link]
- Option 2 – Zoom App (open from 7:30 am)
- Option 3 – Telephone (open from 7:30am)
- Option 1 – YouTube Live
Go to the West Epping Uniting Church YouTube Site
If the stream has started, you should see a thumbnail image with the words “Live Now” in red next to it. Click on this image.
You should now be watching the stream
- Option 2 – Zoom App
Connect through the Zoom app or in your browser.
For privacy reasons we are not publicising the zoom meeting number and password, but if you want to join and interact please contact us and we will send you the meeting details each week.
There will be an administrator making sure everyone is on mute so don’t worry – just join in. The Zoom meeting will be open from 7:30am, and you have an opportunity to chat before the service starts.
Getting set up for first time users – computer
- You will need to download the Zoom App to your computer – it is free and safe
- Go to https://zoom.us/download and click the download button under ‘Zoom Client for Meetings’.
- Once the file has downloaded to your computer, open it and install the program by following the prompts
Getting set up for first time users – tablet/smartphone
- You will need to download the Zoom App from the App Store (iPhones/iPads) or Google Play (Android Phones and tablets)
- Go to App Store / Google Play and download the ‘ZOOM Cloud Meetings’ app
- This should automatically download to your device
- Click on the link – If you are on our list you will have this emailed to you every week. You will then be directed to the meeting and your browser will open your Zoom app.
- Alternatively, go directly to your app and type in the Meeting ID.
- Wait for the administrator to add you to the meeting and then you are in
One you are set up
- Option 3 – Telephone
You can use the telephone instead of the Zoom app, or you can use the Zoom app to see what is going on and use the telephone to listen. Be careful if you are using a mobile phone that it doesn’t end up costing you too much.
- Call (02) 8015 6011
- You will then be asked for the meeting ID.
- You will next be asked for the meeting password or PIN.
- You will then be asked for your participant ID. Don’t worry about this and just press # again to join
- If you join before the service starts you will be able to chat with other people using the phone or the Zoom app.